TWF World Forum
Welcome to TWF World Forum! Log in or take a look around. You can create an ccount now! It's 100% free! By joining, you'll be helping the forum and supporting Cartoonetworks' Thumb Wrestling Federation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TWF World Forum
Welcome to TWF World Forum! Log in or take a look around. You can create an ccount now! It's 100% free! By joining, you'll be helping the forum and supporting Cartoonetworks' Thumb Wrestling Federation!
TWF World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Henchmen in the Ring...

2 posters

Go down

Henchmen in the Ring... Empty Henchmen in the Ring...

Post  PeiPeithePurplePanda Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:57 am

Ok, this seemed the best place to put this seeing as it's to do with wrestlers...

We all know that Cheeko Rojo is the one to do Senator Skull's bidding.
And we all know that Steve works for Bucks Gazillion.
But I wonder how these two would fare in the ring in an actual match? Not against each other but on their own. I guess Steve would be pretty good cos he holds out on his own and even causes trouble away from the ring. Cheeko, I'm not too sure. He seems too reliant on Skull to tell him what to do. He also seems obsessed with throwing chairs. Which you can't do discreetly when the ref is watching!

What do you think?
PeiPeithePurplePanda
PeiPeithePurplePanda
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Henchmen in the Ring... Empty Re: Henchmen in the Ring...

Post  The Visitor Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:05 am

Well I'm guessing as long as the refs there or there aren't any chairs, Cheeko Rojo doesn't stand a chance! Though it would be an interesting match...
The Visitor
The Visitor
Professional Thumb Wrestler
Professional Thumb Wrestler

https://twfworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum