TWF World Forum
Welcome to TWF World Forum! Log in or take a look around. You can create an ccount now! It's 100% free! By joining, you'll be helping the forum and supporting Cartoonetworks' Thumb Wrestling Federation!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TWF World Forum
Welcome to TWF World Forum! Log in or take a look around. You can create an ccount now! It's 100% free! By joining, you'll be helping the forum and supporting Cartoonetworks' Thumb Wrestling Federation!
TWF World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gym Teacher has three eyes! Why?

2 posters

Go down

The Gym Teacher has three eyes! Why? Empty The Gym Teacher has three eyes! Why?

Post  PeiPeithePurplePanda Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:46 am

There's one wrestler in particular I'd like to talk about. And that's Miss Fitwell.

What gets me is the fact she has THREE eyes. Is she some sort of non-psychic Ira clone? Or were the TWF creators wanting to show that not all three-eyed people are evil? And she's a former gym teacher- she must have got some stick from the kids about her little problem... XD
PeiPeithePurplePanda
PeiPeithePurplePanda
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

The Gym Teacher has three eyes! Why? Empty Re: The Gym Teacher has three eyes! Why?

Post  The Visitor Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:19 am

I'm guessing she has nothing to do with Evil Ira because all her eyes are left to right but Evil Ira has two left to right and one on top of both.
The Visitor
The Visitor
Professional Thumb Wrestler
Professional Thumb Wrestler

https://twfworld.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum